1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, except when you provide it to us. For example, if you decide to complete a user registration form or online survey, you may be asked to provide certain information such as your contact information (name, e-mail address, mailing address, and telephone number), age group, gender and product and/or cosmetic concerns, and the S.R. Innovative Products you use. If you decide to place an order, we will also need to know your delivery and billing address, credit card number and expiration date.
2. No Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information for Third Party Marketing Without Your Consent
We will never provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services to you without your consent.
3. Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
- Fraud Protection and Compliance with Law We may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- Special Events If you elect to participate in any promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires or other events during your visit to our Site, the rules or terms and conditions for those events may indicate that your personally identifiable information will be shared with third parties. By choosing to participate and submitting your personally identifiable information with respect to such events, you consent to disclosure of your personally identifiable information to such third parties.
- Business Transfers As we continue to develop our business, we might sell certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including personally identifiable information, generally is one of the transferred business assets, and by submitting your personal information on the Site you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
4. Cookies and IP Addresses
5. Pixel Tags and Tracking Technology
When you visit this Site or view one of our e-mails, we may use pixel tags (also called “clear” gifs), tracking links and/or similar technology to note some of the pages you visit on our Site and personalize your experience. We may also use pixel tags to determine what types of e-mail your browser supports. We may use the information collected through pixel tags, tracking links and similar technology in combination with your personally identifiable information.
6. Use of Aggregate Information
We may use the information you provide in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of the Site, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular. We may share or transfer non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners.
7. Children under 13
We take special steps to safeguard the privacy of children. If you are under 13 years of age, you may browse our Site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. For example, you cannot register or make a purchase. This Site is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any children under 13.
We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. If you have any questions about security at the Site, please contact us
10. Notification of Changes
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to the Site is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the Site’s privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail
Skin Repair | S.R. Innovative Products Inc.
Phone: (514) 390-9400
Fax: (514) 352-6638